Auburn - South Carolina Observations
Started watching the game in the second half....
- Kirk called Erin "poopsie"...yeah...he said "poopsie."
- I still stand by my claim that Auburn is the most overrated team in America. Please note that a team with a pulse on the offensive side of the ball (and a former WR playing QB is giving that mighty defense all it can handle) will give any uber-strong defensive SEC team problems. Dont get me started about Georgia....
- Longest 3rd Quarter Ever....that drive that Auburn put together felt like I was watching a mid-90s Gary Barnett Northwestern team with the on-side kick and the fourth down conversion.
- I am going to go out on a limb and say that Jamarcus Russell could have even made that throw on the South Carolina touchdown in the beginning of the 4th quarter. A very sieve-ish Auburn secondary....not surprising...even with all of that SEC speed. I dont even think he was touched...nope he wasn't.
- Hey Tommy...Irons has been able to turn the corner all night. Why (on 3rd and 2) run him up the middle where the 'Cocks have some strength?
- Can you hear that puckering? That would be the Auburn defense.
- Auburn comes up with a big stop on Rice in the endzone.
- I guess that Auburn will take a dip in the polls (Blogpoll, Harris, AP, Coaches, whatever) OSU took a ribbing for not blowing out PSU in its game. No reason why it shouldnt happen to Auburn.
Labels: SEC Footbaw